For Sale 200 SERIES IRONMAN REAR SPRINGS (2" LIFT) PERFORMANCE LOAD (0-660LBS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought these in July and have about 5000 miles on them going to Colardo and back. They where just too soft for the weight I was carrying, but rode nice unloaded with my bumpers and drawers (unloaded meaning minus the RTT and loaded camping gear on top of bumpers, sliders drawers, etc). $100 plus shipping, I'll cut a deal for someone if they want to pick them up around new orleans.

Estimated Lift 2"
Additional Load 0-660LBS
Material Diameter19mm
Free Height470/455mm
Spring Rate269(lbf/in)

Just as a comparison, these are very similar both in lift and spring rate as the ARB 2722 springs which have a free height of 440/430 and 275lbs constant spring rate.

20210910_163828.jpg

20210910_163815.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, the markings on the inside are just from the airbags inside.

Price drop $175

Bump $170

Another bump, $165

Bump

Bumpidy bump. Who needs some springs on the cheap?

Bump, price drop to 160.

Bump

Still available.

Bump, still for sale, price dropped.

Price drop, bump.

Bump

Bought these in July and have about 5000 miles on them going to Colardo and back. They where just too soft for the weight I was carrying, but rode nice unloaded with my bumpers and drawers (unloaded meaning minus the RTT and loaded camping gear on top of bumpers, sliders drawers, etc). $100 plus shipping, I'll cut a deal for someone if they want to pick them up around new orleans.

Estimated Lift 2"
Additional Load 0-660LBS
Material Diameter19mm
Free Height470/455mm
Spring Rate269(lbf/in)

Just as a comparison, these are very similar both in lift and spring rate as the ARB 2722 springs which have a free height of 440/430 and 275lbs constant spring rate.

View attachment 2783632

View attachment 2783633
I have the same springs to light for my weight. What size and brand did you go with for the additional weight?

I have the same springs to light for my weight. What size and brand did you go with for the additional weight?
I'm now running the ARB 2723's. I think these were great daily with the drawers and bumpers, but just overloaded when really heavy, especially pulling my car trailer. I do have airbags as well so that did help. I think the 2723's are a bit stiff unloaded, but ride really well when a little weight is added. I think they are a good compromise.

bump

Were these true to the estimated lift height?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom