200 Series Husky Mat Land Cruiser Stickers. Husky only remaining! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

40Man

SILVER Star
Threads
As discussed in another thread, I've received samples which I can now refine for orders for the Husky and Weathertech mats. After many comments, it is clear that their is not a strong desire for silver background stickers, so there will only be one option. Black background with silver text.

Cost will be $25 shipped for three sticker (Driver/Passenger/Cargo). If you pay any way other than Paypal Friends and Family, please pay $26.50 to cover Paypal fees.

When you send payment, please be sure to send your name and address through Paypal and they type of mat you have (Weathertech/Husky). Please do not forget to add whether you want Weathertech or Husky shaped stickers. Failure to do this may result in a delay, refund or receiving the wrong sized decal! I'm only making on order. I won't be doing this again in the future.

My intent was to have a sticker vendor provide these, but after an initial commitment, have not heard anything. Like many things in life, it is often easier to do it yourself.

Edit: I'll continue to take orders, but you must PM me for details. The price is now $30 to account for higher cost due to small batches going forward. PM for payment details.

For those in the initial order group, plan to have your stickers before the end of the month. One caveat: I am expecting my wife to give birth in late October. If that happens early, there may be a short delay on getting these shipped. I'll send an update once orders have shipped.

Pictures attached to give you an idea. The final product will have small refinements for better fitment, although the samples were OK.

20190930_185935.jpg

20190930_185808.jpg

proof.png

Last edited:
Bump. Only have one order so far. There are still 8 days left, but if you want stickers for the Husky or Weathertech mats, remember to get your order in before the deadline!

I also have a Weathertech sticker on the way from another member, so there will be the same deadline for Weathertech mats.

When you place your order, you must verify whether you want Weathertech or Husky sized stickers!

Last edited:
Payment sent. Thanks!

Will these stickers fit other model Weathertech mats also?

I just went measure my Weathertechs in my 80. The stickers are 1.2" x 3.6" (30.4mm x 91.4mm). My Weathertechs in my 2006 LX are missing the stickers but it appears that 30mm x 117mm stickers would fit.

@bamma do you know the size of the Husky stickers that you are making? I couldn't find the size posted in the other thread in the 200 forum. Thanks for taking on this cool project. The stickers look pimp!!

Will these fit on 80 series weathertechs?

@bamma the poster that is having these made for 200 series and is looking for measurements from other posters with older models to make sure what size stickers are required on the different series Weathertech mats. I am also hoping that these will fit the older mats and will buy sets for mine if they do.

It appears that the Husky stickers would be too big to fit any of the 3 Weathertech models that I have on my vehicles. Maybe measure your stickers and edit your post with that info to help him ensure that the sizes fit the older series mats. In another thread discussing these stickers he is waiting to have the stickers made after confirming the original sticker size from a set of 200 series mats but no confirmation yet on what size will be available.

Get your orders in by Oct 11!

Can you check PayPal now? Accidents sent it to James Moser at yahoo. That transaction is still pending. Hope he declines it. PayPal wouldn’t let me cancel it for some reason? Anyway can you confirm we are good? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom