Wanted 200 Series Drawers-Sacramento, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of folks have posted looking for 200 drawers secondhand. Never seen it pan out. I haven’t but the bullet either and purchased but my research shows a custom set would be cheaper. I think there’s a guy in Oroville, CA not far from you that makes them for 200s. I’m just up in Medford, OR, been scouring the west coast for awhile!

Lots of folks have posted looking for 200 drawers secondhand. Never seen it pan out. I haven’t but the bullet either and purchased but my research shows a custom set would be cheaper. I think there’s a guy in Oroville, CA not far from you that makes them for 200s. I’m just up in Medford, OR, been scouring the west coast for awhile!

I had a nice set for sale for forever with no takers. Eventually sold them for a song to very cool member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom