200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.google.it
In my search for what my LC would look like with different Tundra wheels I think it would be nice if we had a thread where everyone who has tundra or different than LC stock rims could post up in one thread so we can all get an idea of what they look like.

If yall post a pic please tell us:

Tire Size and Suspension upgrade Thanks!

I keep seeing a similar question - If a rim fits a 2007 100 series it will fit a 1998. Yes 16" rims were factory from 98 - 02 and 18' from 03 - 07 but rims are interchangeable throughout the years. Any 07 and newer Tundra / Land cruise rim will fit - the center caps might require some trimming to work.

So that being said a 16' early LC wheel will fit a 2005 LX470.......and that LX470 wheel will fit the early 100 series years

Last edited:
f709qmk57exa99kh8fkoypocdwyfp9gi.jpg

Last edited:
Tundra 18" normal wheels using Land Cruiser center caps that came on the 18" wheels from 2003 onwards to clear front hubs. 275/65/18 tires
3acefaee-7d7e-4796-a1d3-56c0f2660968_zps775e16e4.jpg

Tundra 18" TRD wheels using center caps from 16" Land Cruiser wheels from 98-02 to clear front hubs. 285/65/18 tires

FullSizeRender_zps70d36e3e.jpg

Last edited:
no, they are the center caps from the 16" Land Cruiser wheels.
Nice, that's good to know there's an easy work around. So I take it you're not running spacers? Also I'm curious about the little TEQ logos... care to share more about those?

Yeah, they snap right on. There is a slight gap between the outer radius of the old cap and the main opening in the tundra wheel but its hardly noticeable unless your looking for it. I was not running spacers then but have since put on 10mm spacers to widen the front track back to what it was before I cranked the torsion bars. I should probably try the tundra ones now to see if they fit. After getting the teq badges from one of the forum members for the front and rear the sombreros on the wheels looked out of place so grabbed these decal off ebay and stuck them on.

Yeah, they snap right on. There is a slight gap between the outer radius of the old cap and the main opening in the tundra wheel but its hardly noticeable unless your looking for it. I was not running spacers then but have since put on 10mm spacers to widen the front track back to what it was before I cranked the torsion bars. I should probably try the tundra ones now to see if they fit. After getting the teq badges from one of the forum members for the front and rear the sombreros on the wheels looked out of place so grabbed these decal off ebay and stuck them on.
Nice! Thanks for the info!

Rock Warrior Wheels, no caps
full

Rock Warrior Wheels, no caps with black Plastidip rings
full

Tundra 18" normal wheels using Land Cruiser center caps that came on the 18" wheels from 2003 onwards to clear front hubs.
3acefaee-7d7e-4796-a1d3-56c0f2660968_zps775e16e4.jpg

Tundra 18" TRD wheels using center caps from 16" Land Cruiser wheels from 98-02 to clear front hubs.

FullSizeRender_zps70d36e3e.jpg
Digging the sliders ... One of a kind?

Rock Warrior Wheels, no caps
full

Rock Warrior Wheels, no caps with black Plastidip rings
full
Kinda like the look of the black Plastidipped rings. What size tires are you running? Spacers up front only? Any rubbing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom