Wanted 200 series. 2020-2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Looking for a 2020 or 2021 200 series

Located in NC- prefer east coast seller

Low miles: 10kish. Not more than 20k

Garage kept, well cared for. Exterior paint and interior in excellent condition

Gray, black or silver. Not white (otherwise would be all over the one that just popped up from Chapel Hill

If it’s Blue Oynx with Terra will consider 2019 and more miles, if well cared for.

Heritage Edition preferred, but will consider non HE- especially if Terra Interior

Prefer Not heavily modified

I’m not a dealer and not a flipper.

This will be my wife’s car. I am a car guy who likes cool and unique stuff that I can take care of and keep for the long haul. I admit we won’t be driving this through the back country and using it to it’s full potential on a regular basis.

I regret not buying one of these for msrp when we could. My mistake is your potential gain- looking to find that sweet spot above what you paid but below current dealer prices.

Title in hand a bonus

This is my first post although I’ve been lurking and learning a lot from this forum, which is pretty cool.

Thanks

I found our 200. 2020. Onyx Blue. Terra. 7k miles. Garage kept by a car guy and never saw a winter. Guessing this might have been one of the last Onyx Blue 2020’s. Showroom-like minus one small rock chip. Drove it back to NC today and feeling very lucky. I am new to LC community and have to say all of the PM’s I got were straight up and informative/ direct. You all seem like good folks-Thank you! Didn’t buy from someone on the forum, but so refreshing to find a good handshake and old fashioned private deal- must run with the LC vibe.

9FCC781B-6C4E-4286-9648-1003BD97C87E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom