200 kit?

I loved the kit you sent me for my 100. I need one for my 200 now but don't see any on your website. Is there something in the works or am I missing something?

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
I've had several users agree to help me spec out a kit for the 200 Series but I have never heard back from them after sending various bulbs/panels/etc. I'd like to spec a kit out so if you are interested in helping, send an email to info@pfranleds.com and we can go from there. Thanks!

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
Just saw that Steen replied to this thread. I'm going to reach out to him to see if I can get something put together. Stay tuned....

cruiser100

Comfortably Numb
SILVER Star

Tried to message you but your inbox is full. Interested in what would be needed to adapt the 100 kit. Thanks!
You'll need 8 194 LED bulbs (doors, front and middle dome). I believe the 100 kit had 10 including the red and spares. I used one of the panels from the 100 kit for the rear dome (30mm festoon). Be careful pulling the rear dome out, it's not attached to the ceiling very well.

Works like a charm.

You'll need 8 194 LED bulbs (doors, front and middle dome). I believe the 100 kit had 10 including the red and spares. I used one of the panels from the 100 kit for the rear dome (30mm festoon). Be careful pulling the rear dome out, it's not attached to the ceiling very well.

Works like a charm.

@pfran42, will you offer a kit on your website? or should i use @BRob2756s item list and diy it? would love to do the business with you if you have the kit avail!

Works like a charm.
Andy are you sure the 194 bulbs are correct? I ask because on the website it says those are for the instrument-general? I was wanting to upgrade my interior lights on the 200 which led ... LED me to this thread

Top Bottom