200,000 miles (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last weekend at the grocery store, a guy pulled up next to me and practically sprinted up to tell me about his 2003 LC. 334,000 miles!! All highway. 125,000 on his current set of Michelins. Also told me about getting rear ended at a stop light by a drunk sorority girl who didn't slow down at all. Totaled her sedan, cracked the tupperware on his bumper. The cop said " how bout those land cruisers ?".

I got rear ended in my old LX 450, same story above - busted a frame ladder. Guess the 450 wasnt built as well.:D

Wow, 334,000 in a 2003? That is impressive. Guy must've been a sales rep to travel that much. I gotta go do my t-belt again and I guess I'll do the water pump while I'm at it. I skipped it at the 90k change. If it ain't weepin' I may leave her in there for another 90k though... :hillbilly:

Wow, 334,000 in a 2003? That is impressive. Guy must've been a sales rep to travel that much. I gotta go do my t-belt again and I guess I'll do the water pump while I'm at it. I skipped it at the 90k change. If it ain't weepin' I may leave her in there for another 90k though... :hillbilly:

I have ways to go on my 2003, only at about 68k.

I think he had a place on the coast (Fla or Bama) that he went to pretty often. About 550 miles from NW Arkansas.

congrats to all with high mileage LC's, my '99 just turned 258,000 this past week....had new Michelins installed today and new Bilsteins are being delivered tomorrow to be installed this weekend
I still love it :D

That's what I like to hear!

We got 88k on Michelin XLT M&S on my wife 1 ton Ford diesel. Just rotated them every 3k, had them rebalanced every 12k and checked the air pressure every fill up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom