200,000 Mile Club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's 200,000 mile day, here with the 1996 Series 80 Land Cruiser. Gotta admit, the old rig doesn't look a day over 100,000. It's ready for the path less taken with Old Man Emu (Heavy Load) Suspension Upgrade / Lift, Slee Bumpers (Front & Back) with Ladder, Gobi Roof Rack, KC Lights, Rocky Road Sliders, Cooper STT Pro Mud Tires and a few other extras. So, with 200,000 miles now and plenty more to go, I'll see you all down the road (and overlanding).

IMG_1730.jpg

DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3874.jpg

DSCN3882.jpg

Last edited:
congrats

:cheers:

so shiney - I'll never get there, I don't believe in car washing :doh:

as far as over 200K: yes, our 80 got there, too

That's a great color. I'm at 231k and still going strong. Come to think of it, I still need to dig into the #2 Knock Sensor one of these days...

I just hit 197 on mine last night. I also don't believe in washing.

@TheDesertRat: your rig is even more impressive in person - it was nice wheeling with you yesterday :cheers:

It's 200,000 mile day, here with the 1996 Series 80 Land Cruiser. Gotta admit, the old rig doesn't look a day over 100,000. It's ready for the path less taken with Old Man Emu (Heavy Load) Suspension Upgrade / Lift, Slee Bumpers (Front & Back) with Ladder, Gobi Roof Rack, KC Lights, Rocky Road Sliders, Cooper STT Pro Mud Tires and a few other extras. So, with 200,000 miles now and plenty more to go, I'll see you all down the road (and overlanding).

View attachment 1798154

View attachment 1798156

View attachment 1798158

View attachment 1798159

Looking good!

Thanks! And it will look even better (and be better prepared) with the Rotopax set-up on the rear ladder. Can't wait for the finishing touch!

In progress getting the rotopax rack set up here in AZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom