20% off lift kits and FREE LED lights going now

We just got our 06 gx470. As phase one for our “Charlotte“ we were going to do a 2” lift. Is replacing the UCAs required with this kit?

Can you explain more about the details regarding the free LED lights?
If you purchase a suspension kit you get a free set of Led Side Shooter lights at a value of $198.00 for the pair. I posted the link below to the lights for you.

We just got our 06 gx470. As phase one for our “Charlotte“ we were going to do a 2” lift. Is replacing the UCAs required with this kit?
With a 2 inch lift, it is not necessary to upgrade your UCA's. But, I do recommend that you replace them. Anytime that you lift your vehicle you're mathematically changing the way the vehicle is set up. Your caster alignment will be a little off, our upper control arms have a built-in 4-degree caster in the UCA's. This will bring you back to factory specs. so that will reduce the wear on your upper ball joint. The UCA's also use the factory ball joint, so if you ever have to replace the ball joint you can go to your local parts store or dealership and give them your year make and model and use the factory ball joint. They are also an upgrade from your factory upper control arm. They are lighter, stronger and will give you better handling and stability of your vehicle since you put a lift on your vehicle. Also it gives you more clearance for bigger tires as well.

I hope this helps!

I hope this helps!
It does help! Now I feel confident that we were right to order the stage 2 gas suspension kit. We also grabbed the airbag delete kit. My husband wanted to call yesterday, asking after the pre-built struts, thinking perhaps we could postpone shipping the kit until you had those in stock, but yall are so lightning fast it already left your place for ours. 🚚

It does help! Now I feel confident that we were right to order the stage 2 gas suspension kit. We also grabbed the airbag delete kit. My husband wanted to call yesterday, asking after the pre-built struts, thinking perhaps we could postpone shipping the kit until you had those in stock, but yall are so lightning fast it already left your place for ours. 🚚
We try to be the best out there in customer service!! You will really like your kit!

Top Bottom