Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ending 4/30/2020 you can take advantage of epic savings on Ironman 4x4 suspension kits. Get 20% off all kits plus free recovery boards this month. Also if orders are placed before 1pm PST we will ship it for FREE that same day.

Secure checkout and AFFIRM payment options available.

Shop here: Kits

I want coil for my lx470 2003 (USA) and what is part number of each coil

I love my pro cell shocks! It rides smoother, but with so much more confidence around the corners. Feels way more planted now!

I want coil for my lx470 2003 (USA) and what is part number of each coil
Our Performance Load rear coils good for the additional weight over the rear axel of 0-440lbs is part number TOY013B. Our Constant Load rear coils good for the additional weight of 440-880lbs is part number TOY025C. And our Extra Constant Load rear coils good for additional weight of 880lbs-GVM is part number TOY025D. Hope this helps!

Bubba's the man! He helped me with my last purchase (nitro kit stage 1, LED lights & side steps for the gx470). Can you guys post up pictures of the side steps installed on a vehicle , other than the stock photo that's on the website?

Bubba's the man! He helped me with my last purchase (nitro kit stage 1, LED lights & side steps for the gx470). Can you guys post up pictures of the side steps installed on a vehicle , other than the stock photo that's on the website?
Thank You Nick!

We are always happy to help! I hope to see some pictures once you get it all installed!!

Thank You
Bubba

Any sale going on for the Holidays? @CMiller

Any sale going on for the Holidays? @CMiller
Use coupon code "HOLIDAY10" for an extra 10% off on select categories till the end of the year. Our Foam Cell Pro suspension kits still come with a free air compressor and tire deflator. Bumpers are still at 20% off. Many good deals carried over from Black Friday. Reach out to our customer service team if you have any questions. 971-264-9016. Hope this helps!

Use coupon code "HOLIDAY10" for an extra 10% off on select categories till the end of the year. Our Foam Cell Pro suspension kits still come with a free air compressor and tire deflator. Bumpers are still at 20% off. Many good deals carried over from Black Friday. Reach out to our customer service team if you have any questions. 971-264-9016. Hope this helps!
Thank you! If I get the Foam cell Pro kit does it automatically add the compressor and deflator? It's for a 4th Gen. 4Runner (V8).

What happened to the free air compressor and tire deflator on a Nitro Gas kits that you had a few weeks ago?

Seems prices went up, and incentives down.

Got mine with the pump and the deflator couldn't pass up the price. The quality looks really good! haven't driven it yet. Got it all installed on my 80 the rear lower mount was a little confusing what I ended up doing is the provided washer, shock, little spacer that fits inside then original bolt and washer. The little spacer looked like it was just going to float in the hole and not do much. Is that correct?

Any idea when front bumpers for the 100 will be back in stock. I need two.

Any idea when front bumpers for the 100 will be back in stock. I need two.
They should be back in stock by the end of next month. If you have an e-mail address I can put you on our list that will automatically send you out an e-mail letting you know they are back in stock.

They should be back in stock by the end of next month. If you have an e-mail address I can put you on our list that will automatically send you out an e-mail letting you know they are back in stock.
Do you have any real pictures of the way the full roof rack looks on a 2016+ LC? Would really like to see how much it covers the sunroof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom