Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Meteor lights are nice and bright and make for a good driving light on long dark roads. They also have a DRL feature with the center horizontal LED. Now if the DRL is not important then take a look at the 7" Blast's. Both are similar in specs but the Blast has a bit better long-distance punch than the Meteor. That's what I have on my bumper. Hope this helps!
I already order the Meteor 9" I know kind of huge but that's the look I want. Let you know how it goes/

The Meteor lights are nice and bright and make for a good driving light on long dark roads. They also have a DRL feature with the center horizontal LED. Now if the DRL is not important then take a look at the 7" Blast's. Both are similar in specs but the Blast has a bit better long-distance punch than the Meteor. That's what I have on my bumper. Hope this helps!
They are sick! having some issues installing the DRL because of lack of ability and instructions but the lights are awesome!

They are sick! having some issues installing the DRL because of lack of ability and instructions but the lights are awesome!
Simply splice the DRL into whatever circuit you like. If your truck has a factory DRL then splice into that circuit, or splice into your parking light circuit. There are many options depending on what you want.

Any idea when the Ironman USA website will have more front panhard bars in stock? TIA

@CMiller
Do you have any word on when you will have more of the medium springs for the 200’s in stock?

Or am I misreading your web page?

Hi,

I noticed the Ironman website only list stage 1 suspension kits shown when I filter for my GX 470 (2005) now? Last week it had kits for other stages, will they be coming back or am I missing something?

Any idea when the Ironman USA website will have more front panhard bars in stock? TIA
Hello and thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the late reply. I'm assuming you're looking for 80 series front panhards? We have both LHD and RHD front panhards back in stock here. We are typically pretty good at inventory demand planning and are usually only out of stock of items for a couple of weeks or so. Hope this helps!

Hi,

I noticed the Ironman website only list stage 1 suspension kits shown when I filter for my GX 470 (2005) now? Last week it had kits for other stages, will they be coming back or am I missing something?
Off-Road Lift Kits | 4x4 Lift Kits | Ironman 4x4 America - https://ironman4x4america.com/suspension/kits/?_bc_fsnf=1&sort=pricedesc&Make=Lexus&Model=GX470&Year=2006

Hello, We have those turned back on and ready to rock on the website. Hope this helps! Thanks!

@CMiller

Do you guys have any awning repair patches?

Bought my awning three years ago but it has wore thru the fabric in 3 spots, and in one spot it’s a hole. It seems to keep running on the support poles grommet, the grommet which secured it into the channel.

@CMiller

Do you guys have any awning repair patches?

Bought my awning three years ago but it has wore thru the fabric in 3 spots, and in one spot it’s a hole. It seems to keep running on the support poles grommet, the grommet which secured it into the channel.
Sorry for the late response. There are patch kits that you can purchase online. I would Google patch kit for canvas-style fabric. You should be able to find a decently-priced patch kit. I have purchased patch kits from REI and Bi-Mart which I am not sure if you have Bi-Mart near you.

Not thrilled with the advice I just got from you all on the N/S, D/S issue. “Just put them side by side and put the tallest on the side with the gas tank. They are not always labeled correctly.”

They were specifically labeled and had specific instructions included. It will take some time and $$ for me to sort it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom