20-21 March....Edisto BBQ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Any of you guys still up for meeting and attending the BBQ shindig on Edisto on 20-21 March??

Home PageOur Major SponsorsInfo

Marshall told me his team will be there and he is 90% sure he will be as well. There was lots of interest so if anyone wants to meet up on Edisto and drive in together with a line of Cruisers let us know.

I'm scouting that weekend, sorry.

Too soon to tell my schedule but I have to go down to charleston that week end some time. Don't count me out yet. Doc

We're planning to go to the island camping that weekend if the weather looks halfway decent.
b

If I don't have to work I'll be there. Bringing the family.
would i be able to join UC @ this event I saw on their site it might be possible.

Give me a rendezvous time and place. I want to go down after work Friday and set up camp but I haven't gotten that approved by the CIC yet. Will stay till late Sunday morning probably.

b

Best reserve now if you want to camp.
All the beachfront sites are reserved, six left on the other site.
Blasted online reservation. Blessing and curse. I should have thought of this months ago. URE has spoiled me, there's almost always something there.
b

Got this from event organizers.....they might be able to help.

Tommy is traveling and asked me to help you out with your travel requests. Please contact me on my cell @ 843.514.0896 and I can answer any questions that you may have.
Thank you,
Robbie Igoe
843-514-0896
rwigoe@yahoo.com

The BBQ event or the LCC-UC?
b

That is for the BBQ Event...these guys are the organizers and I asked them about primitive camping on site or nearby...as I knew some were coming down from Upstate like Wild Bill.....so they said to give them a call.

Oh I see. Hadn't considered that possibility. I already plunked down about fiddy bucks for a camp site at the beach, I guess I can get most of that back. I'll talk it over with the she and maybe check it out.

So are the Low Uns gonna be at the beach or solely at the BBQ?
b

Well it's getting closer. I'm coming down to Charleston Thursday to go see some clients. Will be heading to Edisto early Friday morning to set up.

We are entering every judged event including the Brew and Stew Friday night. So if you would like to come hang out Friday night that would be cool.

Name of my team is

logo.jpg

It will also be on the side of the cooker.

I will for warn anyone coming to hang out with me Friday night. We are rowdy. Extremely rowdy. There will be wrestling, beer throwing, foul language, and all kinds of stuff going on. So be warned.

Should be plenty of stuff going on that night with the Brew and Stew. It's always a lot of fun. Lot's of great food. Sat we jump into serious mode. After the on site judging we will be a little more relaxed. There will be tons of BBQ to eat. Really good BBQ. Don't know how many teams will be there but I expect close to a hundred. So thats 100 different kinds of BBQ you can eat.

My cell is 864-414-0563. I'll be driving the 80 down and it will probably be on site.

Stay tuned for more details.

I am planning on being there Saturday Marshall.....maybe on motorcycle instead of FJ but weather should be outstanding. Hope to see some of you guys stumbling around and testing the fare and beverages...:D:D

BBQ and bike

I also am considering riding down on the indian for the day. We will see. :cheers:(Sorta depends on how much damage I did to her when I broke my ribs.) But if she's ride-able will be down, I'm thinking. Doc:cheers:

Brock what time you going sat? if you dont mind maybe i could meet at ur house and just follow u there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom