MUDShip 2 trips: TN to Southern FL, TN to MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trip 1 around Jan 14 I’ll be headed from Nashville TN going through Atlanta and headed to Southern Florida. I’ll be towing an empty open 20’ trailer going south and the bed of the truck will be empty. Headed north back to Nashville TN I’ll have the bed empty and a little room on the 20’ trailer.

Trip 2 (details are up in the air) leaves out sometime around January 20. Nashville going to MT. Possibly going Kansas City, Omaha, route. If I get more interest going another route out I might consider that. Headed out of Nashville empty 20’ trailer and empty bed. Headed back to Nashville I might have a little room on the trailer maybe enough for tires winch etc. and the bed of the truck will be empty.

I’m looking for help with paying for diesel for any loads hauled. Let me know if you have any needs for hauling.

Thanks
Jason

Kansas city to Denver on that second trip? what s the going rate for fort seats for a 100 series? $100

@cjmoon I can do this for $100. I’ll keep you posted when I head out
Sounds good. Looking through the mud ship threads I saw some one looking for Atlanta to Kansas City for a roof rack. Just FYI.

Tulsa to east denver with my 79 f150? PM if you have any interest
Thanks

Hey,
Any room for a 3b engine/transmission/transfer on your way back from MT?
THIS
I am in Atlanta, and would need to come get it from you, or if you are able, pay you to go past Nashville.
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom