For Sale 2 Third Members 3.73 Gears from a 1983 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcolon

SILVER Star
Threads
I just pulled the third members with stock 3.7 gears from my '83 FJ60 with 137,000 miles. Both are in good condition, with proper backlash, and the seals were not leaking when they were pulled.

The best offer by next wed 12/23 takes the pair. They are located in the SF Bay Area (east bay). I would prefer not to ship the diffs so pickup or local / near local delivery.

Last edited:
I just pulled the third members with stock 3.7 gears from my '83 FJ60 with 137,000 miles. Both are in good condition, with proper backlash, and the seals were not leaking when they were pulled.

The best offer over $400 takes the pair. They are located in the SF Bay Area (east bay). I would prefer not to ship the diffs so pickup or local / near local delivery.

Mark from Marksoffroad was looking for a set of these. Call him and let him know. He doesn't seem to understand email and modern stuff like that, but he will occasionally answer the phone.

Mark from Marksoffroad was looking for a set of these. Call him and let him know. He doesn't seem to understand email and modern stuff like that, but he will occasionally answer the phone.
Thank you. I will give Mark a call and see if he is interested...

Bump ---- Still have the thirds... All offers considered...

I put in 4.11 gears and don't think I want these sitting in my garage...

still have them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom