2 LV doors f/s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Cleaning up in one of the warehouses yesterday. Decided to pull these out and move them down the road. Appear to be original paint. Surface rust, but no blistering noted. Very straight [few minor dings. Sheetmetal around hinges has no cracks. Felts are in both window tracks. Both have inside panels, tho one side is missing the lock and regulator handles.
lv doors03.JPG

Here's a pic from the bottom. Really minimal surface rust. BTW, asking $400 for the pair plus shipping. Would really prefer NOT to ship based on a RASH of claims for damaged merchandise lately. :frown:

Will consider partial trades for older [60-74]Aisan carbs, exhaust manifolds, saloon doors, headrests, instrument clusters, etc. Doors are in SoCal!
lv doors01.JPG

Last edited:
My experience with LVs is EXTREMELY LIMITED. I did not realize before that the rings that go around the inside handles are brass. That's COOL! :cool:
lv doors02.JPG

The star wheel locks on the door are slightly different one to the other. The one on the passenger side door looks to be at an angle, whereas the drivers side one is straight. I am assuming that the pass side one is bent. :confused:

let's see how long before treeroot chiimes in :D

ttt

ttta

Bump. Will consider offers. :)

PMed ya.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom