2 Lo shifter knob? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a vendor that sells a t-case shifter knob with 2 Lo printed on it? I did the mod, and would love to have it reflected on the knob but my web searches havent discovered anything....

Seeing that Toyota specifically recommends not shifting into 4-Low when the front hubs aren't locked, (due to the multiplication of torque only going to the rear driveshaft) the "2-Low" mod is frowned upon by the powers that be. Since it's not an "official modification" (whatever that is) it's extremely unlikely there's anyone making a transfer shift knob with the 2-Low decal added to it.
All that being said, I did the 2-Low mod decades ago and I always used it (carefully) especially when tooling down rough dirt trails at slow speed. 3rd gear Low in 2WD was my go to gear. I drove a lot in 4th gear low too - carefully.

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells a t-case shifter knob with 2 Lo printed on it? I did the mod, and would love to have it reflected on the knob but my web searches havent discovered anything....
it seems like that shouldn't too tough to make up yourself :meh: why not give it a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom