For Sale (2) fj60's CRUISER TIME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have 2 rigs that i'm selling to fund the next project. both these rigs have hundreds of hours poured into them. both are sitting on 33" with 4" lifts. custom winch bumpers and lots of other goodies.
if interested please call/ text scott 801-318-0756 or email me at scottsvsthdy@hotmail.com
thanks
both.jpg
JosiePassSide.jpg
PooDriverSide.jpg

I'm in Utah and looking to buy a 60. Talk me into making the trip to Utah Valley. what are the "lots of other goodies"? How are the engines running? what do the frame rails look like? pics from underneath and inside would be very helpful in getting me to drive down. Leaks? will they pass emissions?
If you don't want to post pictures here you can email them to me. troy.demill@imail.org
you mentioned they are winch bumpers, where would you mount the winch? I've just made a couple long trips checking out other land cruisers only to be dissapointed after the drive.
Thanks

yeah troy i have some extra pictures on ksl.com car ads. and text that will answer some additional questions, but i would need to take some additional photos to get the undersides. there is def not any cancer type rust underneath. the white one passed im easily first try. the brown one needed some carb adjustment to pass and has run fine for the past 2.5 years it's been my daily driver. as for the winch bumpers- just depends on the type of winch you have and how you want to mount it- i made the bumpers so it would be a custom fit- let me know if you have other q's and i can post some more pics tomorrow.

hey troy- let me know if your interested- i posted some extra pics for ya.

ended up pulling the trigger on a fj40 instead. It was just so clean I couldn't resist.

So why is there a 2k price difference between the two? And how many miles are on each of these? And do you think they could make the drive to Montana?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom