For Sale 2 fj60 carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 2 carbs completely stock. One runs when gas poured in to start but fuel doesn't deliver when running. I am not sure if the others condition. Came with my 83 cruiser. I also have a third one on the car right now and that is in perfect running condition. Looking to trade to a troll hole carb.

I'm trying to sell them together if possible so for the two off the car right now 150. If you want the third that is on the car right now that will be 115. Will probably need a weeks notice on the third one so I can order the new carb.

Again would love to sell all three together.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi TremaineK,
I have a brand new Trollhole that was slightly disassembled to adjust the float. It was on my 87 FJ60 when I bought it, the PO had really messed the truck up doing a desmog, and I bought an OEM to have Jim Chenowith give me a baseline to build off. It is very clean has all linkages and I believe that other than a float adjustment, which may not be needed because of all the other issues. I would be interested in a straight up trade for your 2 OEM carbs and I will pay the ride to you and you pay the ride to me. I am in Ohio

Here is my number :
70 four 5 four four 8 one zero 2
Interested in offer text me for more info

Hi TremaineK,
I have a brand new Trollhole that was slightly disassembled to adjust the float. It was on my 87 FJ60 when I bought it, the PO had really messed the truck up doing a desmog, and I bought an OEM to have Jim Chenowith give me a baseline to build off. It is very clean has all linkages and I believe that other than a float adjustment, which may not be needed because of all the other issues. I would be interested in a straight up trade for your 2 OEM carbs and I will pay the ride to you and you pay the ride to me. I am in Ohio
So the troll hole carb is perfectly working and the same as one that I would buy straight from troll hole? Also I am in charlotte but I will be up in Williamsport this weekend visiting family so I would like to talk more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom