2 brand new ARBs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These are BRAND NEW never installed, one box has never been opened!!! :cheers: Opened the other one to check out the instructions and see what it looked like.
I bought these intending to put them in this winter and run them but no such luck. Money has run out and i need cash to live. These are RD08 and will fit Front or Rear LandCruiser axles. They are listed as "semi floating" they have a slot cut to put the c-clip in the semi floating axle. This is the only diffrence between front and rear. I know of several people running the RD08 in there front with no problems. This also gives you the option to swap your front diff to the rear if need be to get home. I belieave they will fet all fine spline axle shaft years from 68?-90(fj-62). You are responsible for finding out if they will fit your application. I will not be held responsible if they don't work in your axles.

$525 each
$1000 for both

you pay shipping from 06790.

If you insist on paying through paypal add 2% for paypal charges. A deposit of 100 dollars for each through paypal will do until the check/money order arrives at no %charge. my paypal account is under ssemeraro@trc1.com I can be reach at that address or stubieone@hotmail.com for any questions.

I hate to part with them but i need money to live at the moment.

Stew

uh, that looks like the same price as above. :doh:
deal.gif

So what is the new lower price?

So,then... how much is it? ;)

I may be interested in one, Stew. I'll send you an e-mail.

If he buys one could I get the other for $475? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom