For Sale 2.5" Lift. OME Heavy Lift. Price $275 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I recently replaced my suspension to upgrade to 35-inch tires and move up to a 4 inch lift. I have the old springs and radius arms that were on the truck. These parts are in good shape and where installed brand new in January of 2017. All components have about 25K miles on them. This would be a good option for someone who wants to cheaply upgrade from the stock springs and run bigger tires.

Shipping these parts would be cost prohibitive so local pickup only or I would be willing to drive a short distance if we worked something out. I'm located in Santa Cruz, CA

Here is what I have:

OME 2850 front springs
OME 2863 Rear springs

Original Toyota Radius arms with OME caster correction Bushings installed.

Last edited:
Are you selling the shocks? Have the same springs and about to put them in. Need to buy shocks. If not, can you share part numbers for shocks? Much appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I recently replaced my suspension to upgrade to 35-inch tires and move up to a 4 inch lift. I have the old springs and radius arms that were on the truck. These parts are in good shape and where installed brand new in January of 2017. All components have about 25K miles on them. This would be a good option for someone who wants to cheaply upgrade from the stock springs and run bigger tires.

Shipping these parts would be cost prohibitive so local pickup only or I would be willing to drive a short distance if we worked something out. I'm located in Santa Cruz, CA

Here is what I have:

OME 2850 front springs
OME 2863 Rear springs

Original Toyota Radius arms with OME caster correction Bushings installed.
Got any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom