2.5" FJ40 Pinnacle Engineering Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did a thread search on the above and could not find anything, so Poser excuse me if this is a repeat. What is the word on this suspension kit? Is is any good, it costs much less than other lifts, does that mean it is cheaper? Should I just save my money and get a better known kit? Is there anyone who makes stock springs except for SOR?

must not have searched very hard...they suck...it's been discussed way beyond numerous times.

hey poser you still got a Orian, i can buy?

I searched for PE and that is too short or commen, I searched Pinnacle Engineering and only came up with a couple posts. What am I doing wrong? I say in the thread that Poser attached that there is a parabolic system from "Rock Mountian". I assume they meant Rocky Mountian, but when I went to their website I only saw Rover stuff.

I believe Pinnacle springs are sold by MAF as SAFARI springs.

As Poser stated, there are several spring options out there.
Try not to be so specific in your searches, you will fine a ton of spring options/remarks out there.

For the record, I am running Pinnacle/Safari springs and am very pleased with them.

Heres some phone numbers of fj40 spring vendors...good luck:

JT outfiters 336-591-1108

MAF 805-578-8712

TPI4x4 (Drakar OME springs)
sales 615-826-8853 / tech 615-826-8854

CCOT 972-463-0556

SOR (818)882-1238

Alcan springs 888-321-0870 toll free

mr_manny said:
For the record, I am running Pinnacle/Safari springs and am very pleased with them.

Me too. 5 years and no problems. They are cheap and I got my money's worth.

Going to advanced search and typing "pinnacle" into terms with the '40- & 55-Series Tech' forum specified turns up 48 hits. There'd be more if the forum wasn't specified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom