For Sale 2 2000 LC wheels for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 2 2000 LC wheels for sale. They are 16X8. They will fit Land cruisers from 98-07. They are the original wheels that came on my LC. I have purchased Tundra wheels and no longer need these.

The price is 95 shipped per wheel. I will be happy to answer any questions about them. I have taken a few shots of the wheels which should give a clear indication of the condition.
2005 Lexus ES 054.jpg
2005 Lexus ES 056.jpg
2005 Lexus ES 057.jpg

Here are a few of the other one...
2005 Lexus ES 060.jpg
2005 Lexus ES 061.jpg
2005 Lexus ES 062.jpg

what happened to the other 2-3? Splitting them really makes them less marketable.

what happened to the other 2-3? Splitting them really makes them less marketable.

One is under the car still. One I sold to a friend who needed one and one I shipped to a friend. I guess this would be for someone that only needs one. They have been sitting in my garage for a year. Not gonna hurt for them to sit a little longer. Just thought I would see if anyone just needed one or maybe two....

Still have these around.

Still have these around.

I'm working with someone on a set of 4. If that deal goes through I'll probably take on off your hands.

I'm working with someone on a set of 4. If that deal goes through I'll probably take on off your hands.

Sounds good. Just let me know.

PM sent

thanks

Down to 1 wheel now thanks to LCbruiser2000......Thanks!

Still have one available...

I have one wheel left that available that is for sale on Ebay. I have the BIN at 107 to cover the Ebay fees but would let t go for the 95 shipped price.

Last one sold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom