2 1HZ's

Was going to put one of these in my 4runner, don't really want to mess with that swap. I have 2 of these engines, they are both missing the flywheels but have the alternator, belts, and power steering pump. They are complete engines minus the flywheel. Asking $3000 for each. I am open to trades or partial trades. I will ship on your dime. They did run when pulled, not sure of miles however. Thanks.

Kief

If you can come up with a little more history/condition/oil pressure and compression numbers that might be helpful, otherwise $3k seems like a lot for a core..

They came out of LC mine trucks. They Have been outside overnight and covered. I can't get those numbers with them on the ground. They did run before they were pulled and replaced with Deutz power, Toyota would not certify them for underground use.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

LOL, Eric mentioned some guy though they would fit into a 4Runner and he was bringing a couple out, that must of been you ;)

Picking a few up myself. Good luck with the sale.

I would like to stuff one in my 4runner, I just got done with a diesel swap in my Samurai, I just don't have the time to do it.

Top Bottom