2 - 1977 FJ 40's in WI FS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Subject says it

Basically I have 2 yellow 1977 FJ-40's. Both are rust case's with little too no tub left. Both have complete running drivetrains with 2f's and 4 speed tranny's and tcases and disk brake front axles. Both have wiring harness's intact with the rear heaters and the gauge clusters along with the windshield frames and hardtops. Honestly you could probably part them out and make some money back and keep the parts you need. Both have clean and clear titles with around 50000 original documented miles. basically they are complete minus the rusted out tub. I don't think either one has the taillights or the marker lights on the front. The fenders also are pretty rough. Mainly they are for the drivetrain and misc parts. $500 a piece.

email at weigellj@yahoo.com

where are you

I have a fj 40 1977 was yellow now red .always need something im in arizona
could use gauge cluster and steering wheel amd wiper motor.Let me know where your at and if you would sell some parts

Do you have any pics?
I might be interested in one, mostly for the top though.

Thanks

I have a pic, but I can't resize it here at home. I'll have to do it at school on monday. Thanks

BJack said:
I'll give you $50 bucks shipped for a good rear heater. That's 10% of your asking price :D
Not to hijack the thread but if he`s unwilling to part out,I`ve got a rear heater from a`75.PM me.

bjack

Sent ya a reply on the heater

Anyone else needing parts, either PM me or email me.

Thanks

Lee

rear heater

Hey, still got that rear heater?

I still have 2 rear heaters, PM me or email me at my email address.

As far as the front axle, if you are paying shipping, I'd be glad to ship it. PM me for details. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom