2 1/2in. lift ManaFree springs w/OME shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man-A-Free Safari spring set, 2 1/2inch lift used for one year on a '78 fj40 trailer Queen (not mine). Includes L/R front & rear spring packs with (4)OME gas shocks.
I'm asking $350. for all plus ride Or come and get them Any less and I'll just keep e'm for a later date.

Last edited:
No problem

No problem, I'll ship to UT but it'll be on your dime. It's a heavy set up so the shipping cost is probably going to be high. Let me know. Thanks, Orion

Deez said:
I'm very interested. Would you ship to UT 84106?

I'm interested too if you still have them what would shipping be to 95010

Still intrested?

Macgyver5 said:
I'm interested too if you still have them what would shipping be to 95010

Are You stil interested?

Any less and I'll just keep e'm

I always hate that, I figure fine keep em.. I mean much better to have them wasting away at your house then being used on another FJ40.... I spoke with you about these, the price is too high.. I bought a Sky Jacker setup for $100 then another $80 on bushing but that's about right, $200 or $250, even more so when you figure in that OME makes killer lifts for the 80s but the worst lifts for the 40s...

Good luck..

sonoranfun said:
I always hate that, I figure fine keep em.. I mean much better to have them wasting away at your house then being used on another FJ40.... I spoke with you about these, the price is too high.. I bought a Sky Jacker setup for $100 then another $80 on bushing but that's about right, $200 or $250, even more so when you figure in that OME makes killer lifts for the 80s but the worst lifts for the 40s...

Good luck..

If you price it out it's a fine deal but to each there own.

Yeah, I'll price it out, see what the last 20 used sets sold for... You understand you just said something really silly right.. Sorta like me saying the same thing about selling a used car.. Those springs are worth what somebody is willing to pay you, not a penny more.. I think you should just keep them:)

the set up is still available if anyone is looking to lift a stock rig. No tire kickers PLEASE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom