SOLD 1VD Bell housing assembly for manual transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Highly doubt that there would be many people interested in this here, but i figured i'd post it just in case someone is doing a 1VD swap :)

BRAND NEW bellhousing assembly from a 1VD -powered land cruiser. Will fit H150 - H151 manual transmissions. Assembly includes bellhousing, clutch slave cylinder, throwout bearing, bearing fork and all the hardware.

EDIT:
$150 SHIPPED.

20200816_151611.jpg

20200816_151629.jpg

Last edited:
Is this transmission the H152 by any chance? What are you going to put it into? What will it fit into might be a better question.

Thank you for the input and I apologize for the slight derail.

Is this transmission the H152 by any chance? What are you going to put it into? What will it fit into might be a better question.

Thank you for the input and I apologize for the slight derail.

OK, i got a few PM's about it already, so i'll post here..
Yes, it's the H152. Going into my 80 behind 1HD-FT. I will be posting a build thread when i start working on it in 2-3 months, but until then i don't want to share any details and won't be answering any more questions about it (unrelated to the sale).

price lowered $250+ shipping

Bump

Bump.

Last edited:
$200 SHIPPED

Bump

Lets try another bump

.....and another. With a big price drop this time. The throwout bearing and slave cyl alone cost more than what im asking for the whole assembly.

bump

Probably better off recycling it. Nobody seems interested. It’s been 4 years. Just saying…

Probably better off recycling it. Nobody seems interested. It’s been 4 years. Just saying…
I may end up doing just that.. I assumed someone would want it for the slave cylinder and bearing at least, but i guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom