1st SoCal Swapmeet....June 26th in Cherry Valley! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lake Arrowhead, CA (was), Rocky Top, TN (is)
:bounce2: FINALLY, we're gonna do this.....Saturday, June 26th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. :bounce:

calstyl2 has generously volunteered to have the swapmeet at his property in Cherry Valley. The address is: 40024 Grand Ave, Cherry Valley, 92223 and is located at the corner of Grand Ave. and Cherry Ave.

There will be enough room for 40 indoor spots that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Heavy/large items will be displayed outside.

Please provide your own tables, stands, etc. No haz mat will be allowed. All minor children MUST be accompanied at all times by an adut.

So gather up all your stuff and bring it! Please respond to this thread if you plan to attend or if you have other ideas/input that could be helpful to making this event a success. :idea:

Thanks all! :cheers:

kudos for putting this together. socal should have a swap-meet every year. unfortunately i'll be at a lobster fest on that day in dana point! all you can eat baby!:D

kudos for putting this together. socal should have a swap-meet every year. unfortunately i'll be at a lobster fest on that day in dana point! all you can eat baby!:D

Pray tell where???? :cheers:

Awesome! Can little vendors sell stuff? Like *cough Trasharoo? I dont have many parts to sell these days.

Sure, why not. We are gonna tell the County we are having a small yard sale............;)

Ill be there! I think I have some parts around, and Ill bring some product too. If that is cool.

Okay, I'll go first. Things "I might" bring to the swapmeet (I have a hard time letting things go...can you relate?)....

3 early hubcaps (these were off my dad's '67 FJ40 that he bought new off the lot in San Bernardino:
4593661131_17a61ab4ec.jpg

Later style hubcaps in fair condition:
4594278314_38e88dc899.jpg

alternator, starter, intake mani, egr stuff:
4594278592_704f63d68c.jpg

name this part (hint: it is upside down):
4593662733_7c78487fb5.jpg

Okay, guys, your turn to post up some things you're gonna bring. Pics are good, but not necesary....

Guys (and gals).....if you want, post up pics of some of the things you plan to bring. It'll generate buzzzzzzzz.....

With posted pics, early bird shopping will happen.

In any case, I'm in for searching for goodies at the swapmeet.

I just got 3rd row seats and front bumper to sell off from an 80 series. Not sure if anyone would have an interest in those.

I have some pretty cool stuff I will bring, some new never installed after market parts from famous brands. a set of 4 17" bead locks (no rims) and some oem stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom