1st SoCal Swapmeet....June 26th in Cherry Valley! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lake Arrowhead, CA (was), Rocky Top, TN (is)
:bounce2: FINALLY, we're gonna do this.....Saturday, June 26th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. :bounce:

calstyl2 has generously volunteered to have the swapmeet at his property in Cherry Valley. The address is: 40024 Grand Ave, Cherry Valley, 92223 and is located at the corner of Grand Ave. and Cherry Ave.

There will be enough room for 40 indoor spots that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Heavy/large items will be displayed outside.

Please provide your own tables, stands, etc. No haz mat will be allowed. All minor children MUST be accompanied at all times by an adut.

So gather up all your stuff and bring it! Please respond to this thread if you plan to attend or if you have other ideas/input that could be helpful to making this event a success. :idea:

Thanks all! :cheers:

Looking for an idea on who is bringing stuff and if its on trailers that would be outside due to space.......Ie big stuff, how much room I need in the back....
If you are gonna leave it on the trailer/back of your truck, Id suggest some shade.
Inside easy to move stuff should just bring something to sit if you want and maybe a table. I have some dollys wagons to move stuff if needed.

Thanks
Rob

I'm gonna try and bring a truck-load of stuff ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom