1st gen. Sequoia / 1st gen. Tundra (Access Cab) CARPET now available! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
In follow-up to the very popular 60/62 series and 100 series carpet project, we're now selling replacement carpet sets and mats for the 1st generation Sequoia and the 1st generation Tundra (Access Cab only, at this point). We've had LOTS of very happy customers on the other carpets, so if you're in need, please give us an opportunity to transform your truck's interior!

• The price for a FULL SET of carpet will only be $255 + shipping on the Sequoia and $180 + shipping on the AC Tundra. Mass backing (a form of built-in "DynaMat") will add $99 to the Sequoia and $75 to the Tundra. Even if you don't NEED carpet, that's almost too cheap to pass up!
  • A set of 6 mats for the Sequoia (driver / passenger / two 2nd row mats / one 3rd row mat / one behind 3rd row mat) will run $140 + shipping, and a set of 4 Sequoia mats (driver / passenger / two 2nd row mats) will run $93 + shipping.
  • A set of 4 Tundra Access Cab mats (driver / passenger / two 2nd row mats) will also run $93 + shipping.
Please PM my quite capable assistant Valerie (a/k/a my wife) @Tupelo Honey with questions and/or to order.

Sequoia

Complete set image 2.jpg

Tundra (Access Cab only)

Access Cab complete set 1.jpg

@dnp and @Tupelo Honey

Might you have rubber instead of carpet for my 2001 tundra access cab? I need from the front of the cab to the back of the front seats. I am planning a storage area replacing the back seats so that area is carpet/rubber free.

Comet

Hey Comet, thanks for the note.

Yes, we can get vinyl for your truck, but it’s only available as a complete set (including the pieces shown above). The vinyl is avail in black, beige, gray or medium blue.

If you’re interested in total (shipped) pricing, please PM me your full shipping address, and I’ll get that for you.

Thanks,
David

PM inbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom