For Sale 1st gen CVT MT ST HELLENS HARDSHELL TENT, DALLAS,TX--SOLD--SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've had this about 3 years. Camped in it probably 4-5 times. Always stored in my garage. All fabric in great shape, hardshell shows wear just from loaded and unloaded and being in the elements and stored for a year and could stand to be cleaned. Only damage to shell came from shipping and it is on the underneath side about the size of a dime. The puncture did not go all the way through, just broke the top layer of fiberglass. I have sealed it with silicone. Does not effect the shell and does not allow any water in due to where it is located. All 4 struts work perfectly and I will include an extra strut with purchase. Has interior lighting and USB ports. Lashing straps and buckles for securing tent work, all 4 latches work as well, but one of the spring locks that keep the handle of the latch locked was bent. I have fixed it with epoxy and have had no issues with it. It just holds the latch handle in place, it doesn't function as the latch itself. No damage to any of the interior components, fabric or zippers. I replaced the mattress that came with it for a 3" true memory foam mattress that is awesome, Cool and comfortable. All 4 tension rods in great shape to make Windows into awnings. This tent is ready to be offloaded, it is shown on my rig, but it's just sitting there, all mounting hardware is removed and will be included with the tent. Local pickup at my house in Dallas, it's heavy (165#). I will help transfer it to your rig. $SOLD-SOLD
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in Dallas can you call or text me please. Robert 817-507-6783

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom