1st Gen 4runner L trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am having 5 sets of L trim made for 1st gen 4runners. they are being made of 100% stainless steel. 2 are spoken for. 60+ shipping.........email bulletsnbooty@yahoo.com or text 765...729...1417, nathan for info

it is the trim around sliding glass that makes the shape of an L.... always rots unless you are out west..

3 taken... 2 remain

all 5 sets are spoken for now... thanks

Darn, too late AGAIN! Any chance of another batch being made?

i spoke to the shop making them for me yesterday. they priced the first batch very low....said it was kind of a favor price because the shop does so much for the company i work for....with that being said i asked him to requote me a real price. if the price doesnt increase substantially , i will be able to get more made and i pledge to try to keep the price as low as possible. i am not trying to make a boat load of money here...anyone who has had work quoted at a real fab shop should know that 60 bucks is cheap for anything......so, yes sir....i am trying to make another batch happen.

email replied....thanks and i will be in touch

Yes, thanks for the legwork. I'd be interested in a set for a similar price. Any pics?

all i have is a quick cell pic i took b4 sending to the shop.....text me at the # in my 1st post and i will send it to you

I have 1 set remaining after installing my set and selling 5 others. If interested text 765-729-1417...first come first served...$85 shipped
ForumRunner_20110814_104454.jpg

Sold...thanks

i am having 5 sets of L trim made for 1st gen 4runners. they are being made of 100% stainless steel. 2 are spoken for. 60+ shipping.........email bulletsnbooty@yahoo.com or text 765...729...1417, nathan for info
Hmmmmmm..... 8yrs ago?
I'm guessing it's ok to assume that they're all gone now?
What a bugger. I've been searching high and low for some of these bad boys..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom