1st gen 200 grille now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All this talk has made me finish the files. This grille and headlights should be cut next month.

There ya go!!!

Like Corn-field baseball diamonds in Iowa...
“Build it and they will come...” :cheers:

Last edited:
I have a 2010LC, definitely interested in the grill. Just skimmed through this thread again and may have just missed it, but didn’t see a ballpark price...

Kelly,
As you know I love my 100 grill and would also like to plug interest for a 2016 grill! My 200 is a 2016 and I’m dying for your grill on that rig as well. Cheers and thank you for your work and dedication to this group.
-Jeff

Kelly,
As you know I love my 100 grill and would also like to plug interest for a 2016 grill! My 200 is a 2016 and I’m dying for your grill on that rig as well. Cheers and thank you for your work and dedication to this group.
-Jeff
Haven’t got that far yet, the 2nd gen 200 grille would require a test fit vehicle here. Glad your 100 grille is still appreciated!

I have a 2010LC, definitely interested in the grill. Just skimmed through this thread again and may have just missed it, but didn’t see a ballpark price...
Not sure, probably the same as a 60 series grille, $550-ish. Keep in mind though, it’s a 15lb 12 gauge steel beast.

Well, the laser shop is behind, however the parts are going to be cut soon. This time, it should be a good outcome, and maybe the thing will finally be complete. Next, I will move on to the 2nd gen 200 grille. Too many designs happening all at once! I’m also making 60 headlight bezels to go with my grille, 62 series 7” headlight conversion, and 100 series LX 470 grille & headlight conversions.
:zilla:

Let’s hope this fits. Should be the final.

38F74AF9-FF67-447A-A707-8B52CB41ADC4.jpeg

Damn. That looks great, Kelly! Any plans to do a version that’s compatible with radar cruise control?
Thanks!

Radar, I will not have time for any more designs like that. I have had many ask about it, but it’s over my head, and I don’t want any problems, honestly.

Isn't it just making a cutout and a space to mount the plastic sombrero? The camera is mounted in the grill, but the radar is mounted to the hood latch brace.

I can live without camera and radar, I can't wait for this to be available.

What model year(s) is this design intended for?
Tommy......From reading the thread Kelly has it for first Gen LC200 so far and waiting to test fit before he actually takes the orders.

Kelly, please correct me if I am off base. I have an 08 LC200 and loving the grill.....I am ready to buy as well as other folks following this thread.

Tony

Last edited:
Tommy......From reading the thread Kelly has it for first Gen LC200 so far and waiting to test fit before he actually takes the orders.

Kelly, please correct me if I am off base. I have an 08 LC200 and loving the grill.....I am ready to buy as well as other folks following this thread.

Tony
That sounds correct, 1st gen. Hopefully, It will fit so I can finally offer these for sale.

If someone in the Flagstaff AZ area wants to leave their 2nd gen 200 with me for 2 days, then I will make that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom