1st Annual IH8Mud.com Eastern Campfire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
YOU are hereby invited to the 1st Annual IH8Mud.com Eastern Campfire :D .

When: Friday night, June 24 after dinner
Where: Red Ridge Campground
Why: Because if you are going to CMCC you’ll already be there and if you’re not going, but are in the area, then you should attend at least the campfire.
What to bring: Your IH8Mud “chatitude” (your ih8mud chat forum attitude), byob, firewood if you have extra
Who will be there: the whole frickin world, well at least the CMCC attendees that are into IH8mud – which is everyone right?
How can I be cool like Junk? You can’t be. :flipoff2:

Seriously, plan on being there. We will have a drawing for some IH8mud.com stuff, including Silver Star membership and we’ll have some other goodies.

This event is not part of CMCC, so you don’t have attend one or the other, but since CMCC is going to be a huge gathering of cruiserheads we’re going to take advantage and have an awesome gathering.

I`ll see how much wood I can fit once the truck is loaded.Wife seems to be having second thoughts about the trip.I`ll send my registration as soon as she figues it out.Where are the pics of your 45,Junk?

cruiserhead said:
I`ll see how much wood I can fit once the truck is loaded.Wife seems to be having second thoughts about the trip.I`ll send my registration as soon as she figues it out.Where are the pics of your 45,Junk?

Hope she makes it. The wives usually enjoy the bs-ing just as much as everyone else.

Sorry things got so f-ed up about Mem. Day. :frown:

One pic posted so far in the 45 forum. Will be posting more pics in a few days.

I'll be there for damn sure. :flipoff2:

Long freakin way though to haul firewood. :whoops:

Let me know though guess the gas mileage can't really get worse. :D

Gotta alot roof rack room. :idea:

I wont be a part of the campfire per se; I will be in the shadows with a paint ball gun.

I will be attending....we will also be offering *TWO* Lifetime Memberships to the Mike Kear (aka JUNK) Fan Club. This is a prized possesion as there are really very few people in it right now ;)

I'll toss some wood in the 55....

bk

Kaderabek said:
I'll be in the hospital that night. Oh well.

TJK
Finally going in for a gnad insert since you don't have any? :flipoff2:

Seriously, everything ok?

Not really. Having some pins bolted into my spine. I'll be ok after that.

TJK

Todd, sorry to hear that, but good luck!!!

I'm flying back in from San Diego Friday afternoon (work sucks for making me miss Thurs and Fri), but I plan on having my 80 packed and in the parking garage at Harrisburg International (does a flight to Canada really merrit the "international" ???)

I *should* be at Red Ridge by 5 or 6pm Friday night.
I know Junk goes to bed at like 7pm so I probably be missing him... :princess:
:doh:

I'll definitely burn some s***e wit da rest of ya though!

Junk said:
Finally going in for a gnad insert since you don't have any? :flipoff2:

Seriously, everything ok?

I was about to reply with something a little more tasteless than this and then due to not knowing what was going on thought better of it. Glad its nothing to awfully serious Todd. Best of luck well toast a cold one for you. :cheers:

Kaderabek said:
Not really. Having some pins bolted into my spine. I'll be ok after that.

TJK

Sorry to hear that TJK, so you'll basically be gnadless for awhile longer then. :flipoff2:

Hope you heal quick dude. :cheers:

No need to bring weenies to the campfire, looks like there will be a few there. :flipoff2:

Junk, my CMCC application will have a little something from the Toyota Central R&D Labs. .........via the IH8MUD FJ25 Owners Group .........for a giveaway. Try not to hurt yourself with it before the campfire. ;)

Cool Cruiser_Nerd. Greatly appreciate it.

Looks like I'll have to be nice to the 25 owners this year :fauxanger: :D

Where is Red Ridge Campground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom