SOLD 1HZ - Stockton, CA - $2,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TJ96TLC

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 1HZ for sale. @orangefj45 has had it at Valley Hybrids for years. One of several imported years back. Running when pulled. Call for details. $3,800

TJ
770-548-2876

Last edited:
I may know someone interested, but have a few questions...

Was this from the mine truck load Georg grabbed a few years back? Does it come with the tranny, or is one available (H55)?

Thanks!

I’m sure it can be arranged to ship on a pallet. Probably not cheap though.

Can you find out how much to shipp to nj please and can you please send me pictures of the motor at 1908-482-9301 thanks

Do you have pictures and compression numbers ? I have a guy who is interested but mine trucks have an interesting history when it comes to abuse .

Does it come with stock 1HZ accessories ? 12v ? What model was it out of ? What mounts ? Fan ? etc etc

Working on this still with Georg at Valley Hybrids. I will post what I have ASAP.

I don’t. I have been trying to get some from Valley Hybrids in California without much success. I’m sure they are just busy. I’ll reach out again after after New Years.

Hey guys.
I can post pics of the engine later this week.
Happy to strap it to a pallet and ship at owners expense.
This engine cane from Canada a couple of years ago with a few others. We did compression tests on all of them and did fire them all up.
Does not include trans, Tcase, starter or flywheel.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom