1HZ + H151 + Split Case BF1A (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Ok .. that's my idea ..

For a long time I was thinking about engine swap or turbo kit in my 2H engine.

So I'm not sure about the posibilities to get 1HD-T ( or 1HZ ) engines with H151 and try to work it with my T-case .. whiu my Tcase .. off course Marks underdrive gears on it .. :D

Other option are deal and work in the input shaft in my H55F to be matted to a 1HD-T or 1HZ engine.

comments .. ?

David, the H151 can't be mated to the BF1A easily as the mounting pattern is very different. They can only mate with the larger HFxA cases. Just change the input on the H55 and don't stress the 5th gear too much.

Or find an H150 (lower 1st and 2nd) from a GX or GXL package 80 series mated to a 1HZ and a full time transfer and drop Marks gears in that.

Dave

beanz2 said:
Or find an H150 (lower 1st and 2nd) from a GX or GXL package 80 series mated to a 1HZ and a full time transfer and drop Marks gears in that.Dave

Good shot .. that is posible .. ? I was thinking that both t-cases are very diferent inside ..

They come from factory with 2.48 low right .. ?

Tapage said:
Good shot .. that is posible .. ? I was thinking that both t-cases are very diferent inside ..

They come from factory with 2.48 low right .. ?

Marks has a new 3.11 gearset for the HF2A. Yes, it's entirely different from the BF1A, so your old gear set will not work.

Yes again on the 2.48.

Dave

beanz2 said:
Marks has a new 3.11 gearset for the HF2A. Yes, it's entirely different from the BF1A, so your old gear set will not work.

Yes again on the 2.48.

Dave

dude .. that is a broken road .. trustme .. I prefeer keep and safe my Transfer case yes or yes .. I spend ( waste -- ya maybe ) a lots of $$$ in this gear set ( Marks ) without any posibilities to sell it here ..

No other transfer case gear set on my plans .. :D in this case option 1 new imput shaft .. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom