Wanted 1HZ engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy! My troopy needs a new power plant so I'm looking to upgrade. Who has my engine? Cash in hand and ready to buy the right one.

I'll be parting out the original 2H. No compression on #6, so assuming rings since it blows oily smoke out the ass.

Muchas gracias Amigos!

If you want to upgrade on some power, this would be the direction is go in.

I sold one to a Mud member for his troopy and he is having issues in finding a shop that wants to do the conversion for him and he might want to sell it again . Reach out to @Tytanium

I am about ready to pull my 1HZ with turbo and intercooler out of my troopy but it is a 2016 with around 30k miles on it so it will be priced higher then what I sell the 25 year old ones for, will also be pulling the 1HDT out of my crawler as I am going GM engine and trans on that one.

If you want to upgrade on some power, this would be the direction is go in.

I saw this ad and was interested as I had an 81 and understand the power plant. Just wasn't sure that it would fit without major mods. I've got a capable local shop, but they will be winging it so I was thinking easy transfer with a turbo 1HZ. We live in flat land now anyways

Are you looking for just an engine, or a whole driveline? We've got a 24volt 1HZ/H55F combo that we aren't going to use now, so it needs to go to someone that will use it! Its in Colorado, but we could crate & deliver to Forward Air or some other freight forwarder down in Denver.

Are you looking for just an engine, or a whole driveline? We've got a 24volt 1HZ/H55F combo that we aren't going to use now, so it needs to go to someone that will use it! Its in Colorado, but we could crate & deliver to Forward Air or some other freight forwarder down in Denver.

How much are you after ?

Thanks all. I have found a great option from @joekatana and hopefully Shiela will be running again soon!

How much are you after ?

We were thinking somewhere between 6-6,500, so how about $6,250? We'll have to build a crate & all that, so it wouldn't be able to ship instantly, but we could get it done pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom