SOLD 1HZ engine with H55 transmission and split transfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

I have a 1HZ H55 combo that came out of a 1993 HZJ70 that I bought 3 years ago.It had a blown headgasket when I bought the truck so I installed a new headgasket and also swapped the head with a known good one just to be sure I only need to do the work once.

I ran a compression test also and all 6 cilinders where between 530 to 580,it was a 103 degrees here in tx when I did this so I believe that the difference is more to blame on the starter motor getting to hot then any difference between the cilinders.

I also installed a new waterpump and put a new timing belt kit on it,after that was on it I ran the engine for about 45 min in my shop to make sure that everything works the way it should.

Engine had about 220 k km on it or a 140 k miles,transmission shifts smooth and the engine ran perfect when I bought the Cruiser except for the fact that water kept disappearing ;)

6000$ for engine plus transmission or 4500$ for the 1HZ by itself

IMG_8237.JPG
IMG_8239.JPG
IMG_8240.JPG
IMG_8243.JPG

Last edited:
I have videos of it running also but apparently the files are to big to upload here :(

Monday morning bump

Price drop to 5500$ for a limited time.

Still available? Another price drop yet? Have not replaced my cracked 2H in my HJ45. In OH

It is still available but there will be no more price drops on it.

very fair deal on a ready to go 1HZ/H55. the perfect combo for a fj40. performs great on hwy. and like a tractor in the rough off road,.

this is all 24v ?

All the engines I bring are 24v, basically it will cost you about 80$ to convert the starter, 60$ for a set of glowplugs, a used alternator from a fzj80 or if you want an upgrade use one from a sequoia.And last but not least around 65 $ for a new 12v fuel cut off solenoid.

I
Just checking back in. Do you mean that with purchase you would deliver to TN for free? Or is there an additional charge for delivery?

Thank You Don

It is already sold and I am delivering it for free in TN, I have more engines on the way send me a pm if you need one.

Joe

Got any new motor tranny combos? Im in Alabama and very interested. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom