For Sale 1HZ / 1HDT automatic transmission bellhousing + flex plate + flywheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nostradamus

SILVER Star
Threads
I picked up a 1HZ engine a couple of years ago to do a swap into my 85 FJ60. The Mudder I got the engine from had acquired the engine and other parts to swap into an 80 series and planned to have an automatic behind the 1HZ (A400/442 I think). I'm doing a 1HZ + H55 manual swap into my FJ60, so I don't need the bellhousing / flex plate / flywheel parts, and am hoping someone can use these parts.

Here are some pics of the parts the back of the 1HZ when I received it, plus a few shots of the individual parts.
IMAG1018.jpg

Here are the individual parts...

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

Cruiserparts.net has the bellhousing at $670, the flywheel at $450 and no price on the flex plate. eBay has the flex plate at about $115 USD.

Since all this stuff is used and I don't need it for my swap, I was planning to ask for $550 for the bell housing, flywheel, and flex plate plus the ride/shipping. Happy to entertain offers if my pricing is off base.

Last edited:
I picked up a 1HZ engine a couple of years ago to do a swap into my 85 FJ60. The Mudder I got the engine from had acquired the engine and other parts to swap into an 80 series and planned to have an automatic behind the 1HZ (A400/442 I think). I'm doing a 1HZ + H55 manual swap into my FJ60, so I don't need the bellhousing / flex plate / flywheel parts, and am hoping someone can use these parts.

Here are some pics of the parts the back of the 1HZ when I received it, plus a few shots of the individual parts.
View attachment 2479328

Here are the individual parts...

View attachment 2479329

View attachment 2479330

View attachment 2479331

Cruiserparts.net has the bellhousing at $670, the flywheel at $450 and no price on the flex plate. eBay has the flex plate at about $115 USD.

Since all this stuff is used and I don't need it for my swap, I was planning to ask for $550 for the bell housing, flywheel, and flex plate plus the ride/shipping. Happy to entertain offers if my pricing is off base.
how much for the bellhousing

need pricing

Do you need the engine mount frame brackets for your conversion?

We have them in stock.

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom