Wanted 1hdt Safari Intercooler Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I’ve been on the hunt for a Safari Intercooler kit for awhile now For my HDJ80. Does anyone know where I can source one? new or used. im located in Southern California.
21CF3C05-E9B9-41D1-9461-9529B5EB556A.jpeg

I have one on my HDJ81. I had to go through great lengths to import it from Australia to SoCal -- and at great expense. Its a very nice piece of kit, but i'd probably go PDI next time around given comparable performance and the ease of acquiring the product. Unfortunately, I am not looking to sell, especially since I had to get some custom pipework done from Moonlight so it fit the airbox / snorkel setup.

Just curious why you've decided to go with Safari?

I have one on my HDJ81. I had to go through great lengths to import it from Australia to SoCal -- and at great expense. Its a very nice piece of kit, but i'd probably go PDI next time around given comparable performance and the ease of acquiring the product. Unfortunately, I am not looking to sell, especially since I had to get some custom pipework done from Moonlight so it fit the airbox / snorkel setup.

Just curious why you've decided to go with Safari?
Honestly, my main reason is the OEM look under the hood. As silly as it sounds, I really can’t stand the look of big polished tubes under the hood.

Copy that. I imported mine through CNJ Motorsport in 2017 (part #: SCHDJ80-12)

I also spoke with Scott @ Eco-offroad and he said he could get it to me for even cheaper than what I paid CNJ (again, this was back in 2017)

Scott A. Oncken
Eco-Offroad LLC
www.eco-offroad.com

Unfortunately, I didn't get the badass old school cross over pipe with the lettering all the way down it. It was out of production by 2017.

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg

Last edited:

I also spoke with Scott @ Eco-offroad and he said he could get it to me for even cheaper than what I paid CNJ (again, this was back in 2017)

Scott A. Oncken
Eco-Offroad LLC
www.eco-offroad.com

Unfortunately, I didn't get the badass old school cross over pipe with the lettering all the way down it. It was out of production by 2017.

View attachment 2813242

View attachment 2813243
That still looks incredibly cool and factory! Any chopping or metal cutting needed for the instal?

Its a very tight fit in front of the radiator, but I can't recall cutting or chopping much. Been 4 years though so I don't really remember!

Scott A. Oncken
Eco-Offroad LLC
www.eco-offroad.com

View attachment 2813242

View attachment 2813243
badass. Exactly what I am looking to do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom