1hdt injector part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im looking for a rebuild kit for my 97 80 series 1hdt injectors. I had them removed, cleaned and tested. 5 of the 6 a faulty (bad spray pattern). It continues to blow a bit of white smoke periodically but does not use any coolant or oil. Here in Cost Rica these parts are very hard to find or very expensive. So I'm looking for them in ideally in the US or Canada/Australia perhaps. Can anyone share part numbers that would be helpful. I don't necessarily need to replace them with the same factory brand (I assume Denso), just something good that is easy-ish to find.
Thanks!

Im looking for a rebuild kit for my 97 80 series 1hdt injectors. I had them removed, cleaned and tested. 5 of the 6 a faulty (bad spray pattern). It continues to blow a bit of white smoke periodically but does not use any coolant or oil. Here in Cost Rica these parts are very hard to find or very expensive. So I'm looking for them in ideally in the US or Canada/Australia perhaps. Can anyone share part numbers that would be helpful. I don't necessarily need to replace them with the same factory brand (I assume Denso), just something good that is easy-ish to find.
Thanks!

I have 1993 1hd I used TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 4.2 TD NEW INJECTOR NOZZLES SET OF 6 DLLA150P77 093400-5770

Why don't you send the injectors to a US shop for rebuild/return? It shouldn't be that expensive.
Man that would be so nice to do. I have enough confidence in atleast one shop here to rebuild them. If I we had a 2nd car perhaps I would consider doing that. Shipping is pretty time consuming and runs a high risk of being caught up in customs on the way back, which is a big mess. I just really have no confidence in that route. Might never see them again. But if I find a rebuilt kit I would just have friend bring it. I’m going to pull one out and get the nozzle number and any other numbers I can find on it.

I have 1993 1hd I used TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 4.2 TD NEW INJECTOR NOZZLES SET OF 6 DLLA150P77 093400-5770
Cool thanks! I will look into that number. I think I’m going to pull one and see what numbers I can find printed on it as well.

Im looking for a rebuild kit for my 97 80 series 1hdt injectors.

Ebay Australia for about $200
1600414967194.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom