Wanted 1HDT engine and 5 speed trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, looking for a 1HDT motor and H151 5 speed transmission for a swap into my 80 series.

Have been in contact with a few companies such as proffitts, SOR, G&S etc but hoping someone on here might have one/know of someone that has one, or can point me in the right direction.

Will consider all options, even just the motor with no transmission.

Post, PM, email or call me with what you have

Dan (407-617-9696)

Thanks

Thanks for the link. Im sending him a PM now.

Hi I have this combo right now in my bj(1HDT,H151).And I am tinking to part it out.The engine and trans came out of a 1996 HDJ 80 from a friend here in Panama.I used it a little over a year on the trails here and sometimes as a DD.Since I am moving to Texas soon I think I would rather by a P/U there because it's better for the highway.

Anyway check this other thread out and if you got any questions please send a mail to joekatana72@hotmail.com

https://forum.ih8mud.com/tx-lone-star-land-cruisers/462425-hi-moving-tx-can-i-bring-my-cruiser.html

Some pics

BJHILUXSALE051.jpg

BJHILUXSALE052.jpg

BJHILUXSALE053.jpg

BJHILUXSALE054.jpg

Grts Joeri

Email sent to both guys.

The 1HD FT combo from warpdriv has a pending sale :crybaby:
Im next in line though

Anyone else got some leads?

Thanks for the responses so far

Thanks arcteryx, i spoke with John at Radd Cruisers a week or so ago. He has an engine but no trans.
I sent him an email asking about other misc parts such as wiring harness etc etc and im waiting to hear back.
Would prefer a half cut so i know i'll have all the parts, clips, hoses etc i'll need for the install but am open to anything.

thanks, the quest continues ...

Anyone else? Sunday bump

bumpity

have you considered sourcing one out of japan yourself.
Save yourself some money.
my exporter can save you some money....

I have, especially since they usually have low Kms, I guess i haven't searched hard enough, just looked in trandecarview.com, prices of $10k for the whole cruiser, but close to $20k with taxes and fees to import them here.

I am in the market as well for a 1hdt/a442f, have you done many transactions with your exporter?

Really clean 73 btw.

Jonathan

you should see what I have coming....

Mark @ Brave Auto International.
It will be cheaper than that... WAAAAAAAAYYYY cheaper.
Never hunt on tradecar, yahoo japan or any of that crap... Save yourself some money and grief.
Stand up guy, My container arrives in just under 11 days...

ForealBoreal you have a PM

I have PM'd you as well.:grinpimp:

Hey ukaviator, its you and i huh? Thanks for starting the thread btw, i was passively looking at engines before, but this thread has introduced me to sources i didn't know existed.

Hi

Thanks for the offer. I thought about that in the past but the H55 wont fit in an 80 series without some mods and I really want this to look as factory as possible.

Post it up in the classifieds if you havent already - thats a sweet combo im sure many would love to have

Dan

Got some good leads so far howeve want to keep my options open should they fall through.
PM me if you have any 1/2 cuts thanks

Hey Ukaviator, I called SOR couple days ago, they have halfcut with h151, I would pick it up if its auto. Cheers!

There's a half cut in Cali for 11k pm for more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom