1HDFT injector nossels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody know wether an injector service requires only nossels or complete injectors, How do you know when its time ? according to oil analysis i dont have any fuel dilution (180000km) what would be the part numbers ?
Im sure according to Mr T I should have done them already, I have a slight roughness at low revs

Thanks much,, Al

Not sure about the kays, the bloke who did mine gave them an ultra sound clean. If they need any parts they should let you know but nozzles should be more than enough at those kays.

Anybody know wether an injector service requires only nossels or complete injectors, How do you know when its time ? according to oil analysis i dont have any fuel dilution (180000km) what would be the part numbers ?
Im sure according to Mr T I should have done them already, I have a slight roughness at low revs

Thanks much,, Al

180,000 is low on the T/FT engines to get injectors done. First step to look at is valve clearances if you haven't already, they get tight on the fT engines.

Still, dirty fuel or a failing injector pump may also damage injectors prematurely.

2 stage T or FT injectors rebuild are not cheap ..I pay 500 down here for just one stage .. are not really hard to pull and allow the lab to check if they have parts to rebuild 'em ..

Thanks,, I have new nozzels I already bought just need to pic the right time to rebuild the injetors, I did the valve clearance,, still feel rough around 1000 rpm, next I will remove the acsd but would love to set the timing myself but need the dial indicator and knowhow, the local diesel shop reckons he sets timing buy ear :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom