1HD-T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
finally, never been apart of a forum, here we go
frequently when searching info on 1hdt this forum appears, ive read alot of postings and appears to be in depth experience and knowledge, so, with respect for this site, i have been hesitant to interrupt you all with a marine issue, but thats where im at
5 years ago i began a marine project, skipping everything between then and now unless anyone has questions, project nearing what i call final steps and hit a little bump in the road
most may not know that yanmar marinized the toyota 1hd for a 250hp inboard or inboard/outboard application, my engines(2), have 1600 hours on them and are in great condition, but at this point i need 4 complete injectors and 5 additional injector nozzles, i can get those through denso in CA for $450 and $110 each, id like to think i can get an automotve application injector much more reasonable with your help and work for my application since horsepower is typically made at injector pump and turbo, on top of that, the schematic my injector tech recieved from denso and yanmar are "external" schematics and he needs "internal", with shims and spring, etc, if that makes sence, in a perfect world id like to install 12 new injectors
thoughts, comments, resources, etc., all appreciated, lets see what you got

Also, you'll have more chance of finding the info you need, and getting responses to questions relating to 1HD-T if you use the Diesel tech section of the forum

I know there's a couple of members who have used the Yanmar engines in Landcruisers, so there's definitely some knowledge of them here

@Jan-78FJ40 is one member who has used a Yanmar engine

C67F9163-04F6-4EF0-96BA-6E7A743B598B.jpeg
B27C8919-2E47-4326-992E-BB195C9AAD1A.jpeg
110EA87E-1052-4912-AFE8-23FEE956D844.jpeg
9AF3E31B-9F6C-486B-B901-4CDA9293B8F1.jpeg

Thanks mudgudgeon!, I knew there would be something here, just didn’t know if I’d be shunned for not being on dirt, why didn’t I think to google Toyota repair manual, looked at fuel system section, 👍🏻, going to give that to my injector tech, will let you know if that is satisfactory, keep it coming, let’s not move to fast but, I’d love to run 600hp instead of 5, I’ve read they’ll handle it, any suggestions

If you need info
Thanks mudgudgeon!, I knew there would be something here, just didn’t know if I’d be shunned for not being on dirt, why didn’t I think to google Toyota repair manual, looked at fuel system section, 👍🏻, going to give that to my injector tech, will let you know if that is satisfactory, keep it coming, let’s not move to fast but, I’d love to run 600hp instead of 5, I’ve read they’ll handle it, any suggestions
if you need info on the injectors, check my post here:
That's the full Denso factory service information for the injectors/pump.

I would start here

Thanks for more injector info, you like those 6lp-dte engines, timing covers are black plastic, they came from and going back to a salty environment, I blasted engines, treated with ospho(rust neutralizer), then painted with Yanmar grey, lots of marine folks paint everything, belts, hoses, alternator, etc., I don’t care for that look

So, the info is exactly what’s needed, diesel parts of Carolina doesn’t have the equipment, etc to rebuild these injectors, I know I’ve heard mention on here about an injector guy y’all use for these in California, at this point I’m looking for contacts, again these are injectors for Toyota 1HD-T that need to be refurbished, thank you in advance

Have a look or post up in the Diesel tech section. ( Link in my second response)
There's more depth of experience with diesel nuts in that section who won't necessarily look here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom