1HD FTE BOOST GUAGE / ADVANCED ZD GUAGE INSTALL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello ,

I want to install an Advanced ZD guage to 100 series to checkk boost pressure , oil pressure , water temp , oil temp , rpm , voltage etc . has any one installed it on there LC if so where exactly to isntall the following sensors .

1 - the boost sensor

i can manage the rest but this is confusing as to where exactly to install this - can some one pls share a picture of where to install the BOOST - T

First, you may get lot more of input on the diesel forum.

That being said, on my 1999 HDJ100 from France, I have a bluethoot OBDII reader with the Torque App on my Samsung tablette. Is is need to ad a «key code» in order to access some data. I can read Voltage, Speed, RPM, Turbo pressur, Temperature of the intake air and water temps. That about it.

Still... I know these datas comming from the ECU and not from a mechanical sensor/sender.

Below, the key code : ATIB 96.......

4179B7A0-E134-48AB-B0ED-605FFF29A008.jpeg

First, you may get lot more of input on the diesel forum.

That being said, on my 1999 HDJ100 from France, I have a bluethoot OBDII reader with the Torque App on my Samsung tablette. Is is need to ad a «key code» in order to access some data. I can read Voltage, Speed, RPM, Turbo pressur, Temperature of the intake air and water temps. That about it.

Still... I know these datas comming from the ECU and not from a mechanical sensor/sender.
can you share a picture of the obd2 reader to many to choose from not many work with diesals .

The key code seem to work with other vehicle like LC150 but not aware of any precision. It work for me and that all I need !

here pics of the OBII reader

B997416E-46BE-4245-850E-C62B903A4D1D.jpeg
4D4E0908-1775-4A62-9B69-7A56599DA059.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom