1FZFE to 1HDFT Conversion list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I have tried to search for what I assume will be somewhere here, a list of everything that needs swapping over from a 96 FT into a 97 FZ roller?
Obviously Engine, Box and fuel system, but anything else?
Pic of my HDJ after the other person run a stop sign and the reason for my conversion haha!

43195902_480412355793004_914900348412362752_n.jpg

Glad you're ok. Sorry the cruiser is broke. Pretty sure this is the only way mine will die. Bummed for you. Could check the diesel subforum here as well

Keep everything that's not bent or broken

Cant you just fix the frame horns and throw on a new front clip?
it was actually fully repaired....the day i got it back from the panel shop, i took it for a drive, it changed lanes as soon as i took my hands off the wheel, it went back for investigation at another panel shop, to find the chassis still has bends in it creating the issue and cannot be repaired. so i bought it back after my insurance wrote it off, for $1200aud....i mean, my snorkel and air box are worth more than that, so had a win. i am going to get a 1997 donor and swap all my running gear in, as it has a UFI18g and cross country top mount cooler etc.

Buy a 1hd-ft front engine clip . that means the front end cab forward . not just the engine . most everythings included . all the hard to find items will be on the front
clip . Are you going manual or auto?

Buy a 1hd-ft front engine clip . that means the front end cab forward . not just the engine . most everythings included . all the hard to find items will be on the front
clip . Are you going manual or auto?
i have a complete 1hdft vehicle, which is the one in the picture, i plan to swap everything over, but i want to know exactly what needs swapping apart from the main things etc, its auto. did you know exactly what needs swapping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom