1FZFE Engine, tranny, and xfer case for Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Old Timer
Threads
Website
www.orion-ventures.com
Complete 1FZFE engine from a 1993 FZJ80 for parts. Ran fine when pulled, has 262k miles on it. I AM NOT parting out the rest of the truck, just the engine, tranny, and transfer case as I do a diesel conversion. Here is a list of some parts I have available and OBO prices. Shipping will be from 24018 (roanoke, VA)

Engine computer - $200
Tranny computer - $50
Distributor - $50
Coil - $15
PS Pump - $30
Starter - $45
Engine Wiring Harness, complete - $150

Tranny - only had 1st and 4th gear - $150
Torque Converter - $50
Transfer Case - $250

Also willing to trade or partial trade for ARB FJ80 winch bar, FJ80 lift springs
tires
etc????

Got to move this stuff so I have room to work on the project!

Will

The first post was for the entire engine. Since I am now parting out the thing, I posted here to the "parting out" forum.

It's yours!

;)

Thanks, but it is not the starter that I'm looking for:D

The first post was for the entire engine. Since I am now parting out the thing, I posted here to the "parting out" forum.

Will, I'm going to pass. Thanks for the offer though. Good luck and here's a bump for you.:cheers:

The transfer case worked fine and drove smooth and quiet in high and low range when I pulled the drive train.

What Diesel Engine are you putting in the FJ80

Just wondering what engine you are putting in your FJ80

I'm swapping in a GM 6.5 TD with NV4500 5 speed and FJ60 part time xfer case. The engine is fitted with an ATS turbo kit and mechanical injection pump.

still have the Y-pipe that goes from the manifold to the cats?

Tranny is still available.

I won't be in town Friday, but you are welcome to stop by and pick it up. Will call you tomorrow.

Is the long block still available?

Yes, the long block is still available.

How much for the long block?

Long block - $100 plus shipping.

But getting it disassembled an on a pallet to CO may be a problem - I am travelling extensively.

Please consider me first in line while I work out the shipping. I will gladly work with your travel schedule.

Since you're looking a truck freight on a pallet - why don't you just take the whole motor - might be other parts you can use, and gets it out of my garage! :) Still $100

I may be able to help you get a good deal on freight, my partner has an account with an LTL trucking company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom