For Sale 1FZFE complete - Golden, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pulling my motor for a GM swap. I'd like to sell it all in swoop opposed to parting everything out. But will end up going down that road if there are no nibbles.

Asking $500 for everything, basically core value but it runs. 191,000 on the clock. It had a slight tick, or what Robbie called a knock under load. He spent close to 2 hours with the rig, but said he needed to dig deeper to figure out what was wrong. Oil pressure and temp are right where it should be. Never overheated to my knowledge. New belts, juiced aisin fan clutch, main seal on harmonic balancer, oil pump seal with screws, distributor cap, rotor seal and wires all done with last 10000 miles / 18 months. Most emissions equipment will go with it as well. Still a slight leak of oil somewhere, but I am moving on. Should be a good core if you want to rebuild or if you need a running motor to get you down the road. A/c compressor, alternator and power steering included. Extra eaton fan clutch, set of belts and used distributor from cdan (never installed) included.

No hoses, harNess or ecu included.

Transmission also for sale, Awhatever, from a 97 LX450. No problems with it as far as I could tell.

Local pickup only. Will have motor pulled by Saturday.

Bump. Motor is out and in my driveway. I'm taking off harness tonight and all hoses that I need. I'd like to get $500 for motor AND tranny. Don't be bashful if you want to make an offer, I'd love to see it go to a good home. Unknown leak found to be in the power steering gear box. I'll let it sit for sale as a whole for a couple weeks, but if there is interest in me parting it out, let me know the interest. Otherwise, I'd hate to see a good motor go to a recycler.

Bump, don't be shy. Would love to see this benefit someone. A few nibbles, but no firm commitments yet. Will start parting out in a week or so....

SOLD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom