1FZFE 150amp Alternator Bracket Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been looking into upgrading to a 150amp Sequioa alternator while my motors getting rebuilt. Sent a message to Photoman and he no longer produces his... Anybody have a comparable alternative? Not sure when the Wits End setup is gonna be in production.. Thanks

While it’s not a Sequoia alternator it is a Denso unit.

Looks like I might need to make an order in the coming weeks. Sweet. You mind sharing the part # for that denso alt?

Anyone running this now?

Anyone running this now?

I am. 100% bolt on. Just as easy as installing an OEM one...Have been running it for around 1k miles on my new rebuild.

20230123_144416.jpg

Nice. What kind of use does the rig see?
Daily driver & offroad rig. Simple but effective. As stated I've been running the landtank setup for around 1k miles and no issues to report. In that span it's been in 20 ish degree weather and a longer trip down to San Diego when it was warmer.

-Single battery
-Switchpro running a few sets of baja design lights
-12k winch

Seems to handle it like a champ. Nothing was wrong with my original 260k mile Toyota unit that was on before. I just went through a large list of upgrades while the engine was out.

Screenshot_20230131_203743_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_203520_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_203443_Photos.jpg

Daily driver & offroad rig. Simple but effective. As stated I've been running the landtank setup for around 1k miles and no issues to report. In that span it's been in 20 ish degree weather and a longer trip down to San Diego when it was warmer.

-Single battery
-Switchpro running a few sets of baja design lights
-12k winch

Seems to handle it like a champ. Nothing was wrong with my original 260k mile Toyota unit that was on before. I just went through a large list of upgrades while the engine was out.

View attachment 3235719View attachment 3235720View attachment 3235721
Looks like you're about to get run over there--or run someone over. Nice shot.

I looked on we site yesterday and the alternator upgrade is listed as “ out of stock” on website.

When will this be available? My alternator just gave up the ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom