1FZE Naturally Aspirated Upgrade (CLOSED) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice 1997 build

ECCCADE7-D421-4A63-A3A3-2CDF6DE82DF8.jpeg

E068903F-4CF4-4F85-830F-09B86D862189.jpeg

FC4D792A-E5F1-40B9-8407-7FDD4C2FB28F.jpeg

If you need a place to store that. I can send you my address, just be aware that my place is haunted and the odometers change randomly

is it just me or is that fan really close to the radiator? Like way too close? Maybe it’s just the angle/lighting but did the new radiator push towards the fan?

Maybe its because the PWR radiator is thicker ?

Maybe its because the PWR radiator is thicker ?

Suggest making sure you have sufficient clearance there. Those fan blades do flex (especially in the water though I imagine not many river crossings on the way to the dunes :) ) But, still, you don't want super tight clearance between radiator & fan. You may be ok...just something to validate before you really get on the throttle

Dyno results?

Suggest making sure you have sufficient clearance there. Those fan blades do flex (especially in the water though I imagine not many river crossings on the way to the dunes :) ) But, still, you don't want super tight clearance between radiator & fan. You may be ok...just something to validate before you really get on the throttle

I doubled checked today, and thankfully there's plenty of clearance

It was 2019 when I learned what a Barra is, and I was today years old that I learned the 1FZ is the Barra of the Middle East.

@ToyotaIsLife have you seen 1993-1994 trucks with turbos fitted in them?

Guys I found out yesterday that Toyota still makes new blocks for the 1FZE! I was shocked.

new block costs: 1600 USD (local Toyota dealer)

They still make short blocks (crank, rods, pistons installed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom