Parting Out 1FZE Motor (Engine) Runs Good $500 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
NO SHIPPING
Please come to test the engine yourself, or send a mechanic.

Runs good with 220,000 miles on it, valve job done a couple years ago. It is still in the car so you can test the engine. Compression check was run on 10/24/2017. All cylinders at 150 or higher, however the oil is slightly milky. no leaks, runs quiet and smooth. No check engine light issues. No knocks or noises. HOWEVER, oil is slightly milky and I don't want to take any chances. Oil is also 2 years old so I cannot be sure, but I can't drive the car without axles so I feel better parting it out, or selling it as a mechanic special.
NO OIL IN WATER, NOT REALLY SURE WHY OIL IS a little milky, but we all know what 1FZE engines are famous for!

Engine could include starter, alternator, distributor, PS pump, Air Flow Meter, sensors, etc. Engine is from a 1994. The car is being parted out. I have removed the axles, etc for myself.

Can be used in 1993 to 1997 year cars by using your old manifolds.

I have an engine hoist here to load the engine, and can deliver it for a small price within 25 miles.

Last edited:
What year is it? It matters for the crank sensor. I have a local friend looking for a late model 95-97.

It is a 94. Isn't the crank sensor external? I put a 97 engine in my 94.

No the crank sensor mounts in the upper oil pan. You can do the 95-97 in a 94 as you don't have to hook up the crank sensor. But you have to swap oil pans going the other direction.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

I have changed add to report condition of engine and reduced price. I will part it out or sell as whole. It absolutely runs great but the oil is the thing that I cannot be sure of. If I could drive it around without axles I would do an oil change and find out, but it is on jack stands. YOU ARE INVITED TO TEST IT OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom